Samstag, 18. Juni 2016

Ein interessantes Posting !



I stiil think that this picture is very interesting.From front we see Russian and Orel butchers among them,in the back we see only mainly arab and african mob. Who are they,i dont see here eny white lad in that mob. And that mob look like they stood they ground with no intention to run.Local mob,ok,but who are they,local thives,local ultras, And really whats hapend in that street.I dont believe in that story how Ruussians beat arab together with Englishmans.Enyway i dont believe that eny real proper Ruskies hool do that. It is obviosly thet Russians come in France to make fight with English fans. They prepare they self for that.Long time ago,when ruskies hools heard about that how they going to be together with England on euro( I mean in same group) they know what they will do.I mean lets be realistic England is country where was born real hools movement like subculture. In eastern europe everybody watch english films about hools.You englishman was the one who invented that.I am just honest.Italians was one who invented ultras movement, with lots of pyro and nice coreo.I remember the eightes when i was start to go on football matches,things was like that.And that is reason why ruskies want the confront with you englishmans.They just want to make point;You was,We are.
Are they make that point?
I think that mostly yes,they show that they have organization,power.They make mistake with that filming .I say that here first time when i here how police is came in their hotel.
You may like or hate that Russian style,but Russia is big,lot of people live there,big ultras and hools scene,and they going to be after that in Marseille even stroger. But also you Englishmans have nothing to be ashamed.You came in big number,and you are still coming in even bigger numbers. You didnt expected that kind of brutal attack from russian,you done what in that kind of circumstaces you can done. But for good sake,how you didnt expected that in Marseilles. I thing that every European ultras see long time before Euro,whats coming from Russian.Three days before that happening in Marseille i tell to my friend:Russian will atack Englishmans with big and organized mobs.
That is just humble opinion from 47.old Croats,who was traveling with Dinamo Zagreb an my firm Bbb all over the Europe and especially in ex Yugoslavia in time just before very bloody war in whitch different football firms(Croats vs Serbs) came direct from teracce in trenches.
All the best for Englishman in hospital. Is there eny news about him?Is he better?
All the best for arrested lads especially all the best for my arrested Croats.
P.S.
I know that my English is not the best one.I wrote this with out google translation.